Man Grows Beard for Prostate Cancer Foundation
William Stone is growing a beard to shave it into a style people vote on to raise money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
In an effort to raise money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation, a metro man is growing a beard. But not just any beard, he’s growing a big, burly beard. He’ll shave it later for a style that receives the most votes.
William Stone said $1 will buy a vote for one of 33 styles, which can be viewed online via his Google site or on Facebook. Whichever style receives the most votes will be the style he’ll wear for one week.
Stone said he will grow out his facial hair until January 1, 2012, at which time he’ll shave it and maintain the winning style for one week. Stone said for every $100 donated thereafter, he’ll maintain his newly shaven beard/face combo for another week.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering