Man Grows Beard for Prostate Cancer Foundation
William Stone is growing a beard to shave it into a style people vote on to raise money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
In an effort to raise money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation, a metro man is growing a beard. But not just any beard, he’s growing a big, burly beard. He’ll shave it later for a style that receives the most votes.
William Stone said $1 will buy a vote for one of 33 styles, which can be viewed online via his Google site or on Facebook. Whichever style receives the most votes will be the style he’ll wear for one week.
Stone said he will grow out his facial hair until January 1, 2012, at which time he’ll shave it and maintain the winning style for one week. Stone said for every $100 donated thereafter, he’ll maintain his newly shaven beard/face combo for another week.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'