Woman Becomes Pregnant After Freezing Eggs
The Kansas City, Mo., woman is the first in Kansas or in the Kansas City area to become pregnant after first having her eggs frozen in a rare procedure, then thawed and fertilized.
FOX 4′s Meryl lin McKean has more on the couple and their extraordinary story.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'