Woman Becomes Pregnant After Freezing Eggs
The Kansas City, Mo., woman is the first in Kansas or in the Kansas City area to become pregnant after first having her eggs frozen in a rare procedure, then thawed and fertilized.
FOX 4′s Meryl lin McKean has more on the couple and their extraordinary story.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter