Pay It Forward Nomination Form

Posted on: 11:02 am, November 9, 2011, by , updated on: 05:35pm, October 27, 2013

FOX 4 is Working for You with an uplifting series of stories. It’s called “Pay It Forward,” and we’re giving you the chance to help change someone’s life.
Each week, FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn shows us what happens when someone you don’t expect steps up at just the right time to make someone else’s life a little easier.

Kathy will venture out in Kansas City to surprise a viewer with $300.  But, you can’t give it to a family member. And, our cameras must be able to come along.

You’ll be amazed at the way you’ll feel when you help us “Pay It Forward.”  And, we all get to share in the excitement as FOX 4 shows you these moving stories. So, pay it forward and email us below to tell us who you think deserves the money. Then wait to see who FOX 4 surprises first!

NOTE: While every submission is received, we will only respond to those who have been chosen. Thank you for your understanding.

• Jameka Vincent says:

Please let me pay it forward!!:)

• Denise Rainey says:

Dr.Bean had to retire suddenly do to his health.I told him when he did what he did God would bless him. I am not God but it was put on my heart to submit him to pay it forward .I hope your heart is touched to help me pay it forward. The last time I seen him he incouraged me to take mamogram now I am doing chemo for breast cancer. Thank you an may God Bless You.

• Laniesha Fue says:

Plz let me pay it forward to a person tha full of love and givingness she alway’s giving and never recieve what a gift it will be.

• Brenda Berger says:

Thank you for this program. It means a lot for a news station to have that much love and concern for the people who need it the most….

• Yes iam a person that need a pay it foward me And my 1year Old daughter is doing real had my car went out on me on the highway so me n my child walked 10miles jus to get to a phone I had to quit my job because its hard to find a ride to take her to daycare And to get to Work I just started my job 2 weeks ago n I really dnt wanna give up I found a nice person that wanna sell his car for 800$ to me but with no help I’m not gonna he able to get my life bac on trac so if there’s someone out there that can help me And my baby girl plllease because we are in need my num is 8162782794 brittney thank u

• Please me And my child need help iam to young to b stressin so had lik iam now so please somebody help us

• Jessica says:

Please help me pay it forward to this 76 yr old women who
    took in my children when I had nowhere for them to
    go! It would mean the world to her and me! Please and
    thank you! God bless!

• i have been homeless 4 6months i shattered my right heel and fibula i have severe arthritis carpul tunnel and bad back been diagnosed w/deppression anxiety and ptss my friend dusty dewitt took me in going thru a divorce when he couldnt afford to owning a sm bussiness and would like to thank him somehow can u help

• Danielle e says:

Name: Danielle Estes
    Your Email Address: Danielle80010@yahoo.com
    Who do you want to give the money to and tell us WHY?: Well I was here hoping someone could help me I am a single mom fighting stage 3 cervical cancer when i got sick i lost everything my job,car and house now me and my kids have been blessed with a home but we have nothing to put in it we need furniture beds,linen,dishes,pots,tvs etc we are now sleeping on bags of clothes I already have put my kids through alot seeing me ill everyday I just wanna make this house a home so they can have a good learning enviorment to study for school I dont wanna lose them they are all I got and we have no family here this is a cry for help I have tried donation centers but i have no transportation to pick up items if there is someone out there that can help please i am crying for help for the sake of my children.its already a tragic moment for us I am just tired of seeing them suffer because I am.please tell me there is a angel who will see this.. Thanks Danielle Estes 720-339-3595
    Your City: Kansas City,mo
    Your Phone Number: 720-339-3595
    Address where the giveaway would happenKansas City,MO 64132

• eric mitchell says:

Fox 4pay it forward is great!!!!

• eric mitchell says:

Pay it forward is great!!!!

• richard stewart says:

My name is richardsteqwart and I would like to pay it forward to a very good friend of mine Mrs.Judy Kelly.she has done very thing for alit of people.thank for your time and concern..