Problem Solvers: Questions to Ask Before You Donate
The holiday season is traditionally a season of giving. But how can you be sure that a charity is putting your contributions to good use?
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with some important questions to ask any charity before you open your wallet.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop