FOX 4 to Serve Up Red Stocking Breakfast
FOX 4 is proud to team up with the Kansas Children’s Service League for this year’s annual Red Stocking Breakfast. The holiday tradition will benefit child abuse prevention and education programs in the Kansas City metro.
FOX 4′s John Holt is serving as the event’s honorary chair this year. He’ll be joined by FOX 4 personalities Abby Eden, Al Wallace, Joe Lauria, Katie Ferrell and Terra Hall, along with other local celebrities serving as waiters and waitresses for this fun event! A special guest by the name of Santa Claus will also be in attendance for the kids and kids at heart.
The Red Stocking Breakfast is Saturday, Dec. 3 at Jack Stack BBQ, 95th and Metcalf in Overland Park. Come by for breakfast between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
To purchase tickets log onto www.kcsl.org. See you for breakfast on December 3!
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College