FOX 4 to Serve Up Red Stocking Breakfast
FOX 4 is proud to team up with the Kansas Children’s Service League for this year’s annual Red Stocking Breakfast. The holiday tradition will benefit child abuse prevention and education programs in the Kansas City metro.
FOX 4′s John Holt is serving as the event’s honorary chair this year. He’ll be joined by FOX 4 personalities Abby Eden, Al Wallace, Joe Lauria, Katie Ferrell and Terra Hall, along with other local celebrities serving as waiters and waitresses for this fun event! A special guest by the name of Santa Claus will also be in attendance for the kids and kids at heart.
The Red Stocking Breakfast is Saturday, Dec. 3 at Jack Stack BBQ, 95th and Metcalf in Overland Park. Come by for breakfast between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
To purchase tickets log onto www.kcsl.org. See you for breakfast on December 3!
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering