Need a Friend? Let the Bromance App Help
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — So you’re a guy with no friends — or you’re a guy whose friends haven’t adopted your enthusiasm for your newly acquired thrill of rock climbing.
You need a pal. You need a bro. Lucky for you, there’s the Bromance app.
Designed by four men who, after graduating college, felt jilted their “bros” were no longer in their area, they created the app to help guys find other guys with similar interests. Fist pump!
The app lets you group your “bros,” find “bros” in your area and zero in on the “bros” you think would be a good pal to take fishing. Or shopping. Whatever floats your boat.
The app is currently in beta mode but will be coming soon to the Android Market and the Apple App Store.
Read more from Huffington Post.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370