UMKC Set to Start EMT, Paramedic Training
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — From gunshot wounds to heart attacks, emergency medical technicians and paramedics are often the first people to provide care. Here in Kansas City, community colleges and some EMS providers train those first responders. But now a local university is set to start offering EMT and paramedic training.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean is Working for You with the report.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor