Don’t Let Depression Grow. Get Help.
Suicide Help Information
If you are thinking of hurting or killing yourself PLEASE call 1-800-SUICIDE.
Learn how lifestyle changes can help you battle depression. KU is running clinical trials. To learn more call 785-864-4274 (leave a message) or visit http://psych.ku.edu.
If you are struggling and need to talk to someone who understands, call 1-866-WARM-EAR or 913-281-2251.
If you need more information or a referral, please call Mental Health of America at 913-281-2221.
No matter your financial situation, there is help available. Please seek help if you or someone you know is suffering.
Suicide Help Information Online
- SAMHSA’S National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Suicide Awareness Survivors Support of Missouri and Kansas
- American Psychiatric Association – Educational Information
- Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
- Chronic Illness – Resilience Building
- Mental Health Association of the Heartland
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Veterans Crisis Line