Drop in Donations Could Mean Sad Christmas for Kids in Need
NORTH KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It could be a sad Christmas for some kids around the metro this year, as Toys for Tots – which provides toys for many area charities – says that donations are down, and are now telling local agencies not to rely on them for help.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with more on how the drop in donations is leaving some charities scrambling to meet the need this holiday season.
Click here for more information about making a donation to Toys for Tots.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor