Man Threatens to Jump Off Bond Bridge
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man threatened to jump off the Bond Bridge into the Missouri River on Thursday afternoon, prompting police to close the southbound lanes of I-35 as authorities talked him down.
Police managed to take the unidentified man into custody and to an area hospital after the two-hour long incident. The interstate was reopened shortly before 4:00 p.m.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'