Man Convicted in Brutal Beating Case Sentenced to 28 Years
OLATHE, Kan. — A handyman convicted in the brutal beating attack on a Prairie Village woman was sentenced on Monday morning to 28 years behind bars.
Brian Pennington, 26, was convicted of attempted first-degree murder and aggravated burglary in the September 8th attack on a woman found severely beaten in the basement of her home.
During the sentencing, Pennington asked the judge to withdraw his guilty plea, but was denied.
Pennington was later arrested in Benton County, Missouri.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings