Most Annoying Words of 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Like, seriously. The Marist College Institute for Public Opinion has released its annual list of most annoying words of 2011 after conducting a public survey.
But, seriously, do they think it’ll change America’s choice of words?
Maybe. Or not.
FOX 4′s Mark Alford breaks down the list as only he could do.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop