Woman Donates Breast Milk, Saves Premature Baby
Born at just 23 weeks, baby Melody has been fighting for her life since day one. Sadly, Melody’s mother died of complications from childbirth. The premature baby formula that was supposed to help “Might Melody” didn’t work.
That’s when a complete stranger offered to help by donating her breast milk. Melody’s father, Kaleb, said her selfless act of kindness has literally saved his daughter’s life.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on this story.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss