Woman Donates Breast Milk, Saves Premature Baby
Born at just 23 weeks, baby Melody has been fighting for her life since day one. Sadly, Melody’s mother died of complications from childbirth. The premature baby formula that was supposed to help “Might Melody” didn’t work.
That’s when a complete stranger offered to help by donating her breast milk. Melody’s father, Kaleb, said her selfless act of kindness has literally saved his daughter’s life.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on this story.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'