Woman Donates Breast Milk, Saves Premature Baby
Born at just 23 weeks, baby Melody has been fighting for her life since day one. Sadly, Melody’s mother died of complications from childbirth. The premature baby formula that was supposed to help “Might Melody” didn’t work.
That’s when a complete stranger offered to help by donating her breast milk. Melody’s father, Kaleb, said her selfless act of kindness has literally saved his daughter’s life.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on this story.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet