‘Falling’ – It’s Not So Embarrassing
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It’s all the craze — “falling” in a public place. But the catch is, you have to record yourself tripping, crashing, colliding into things. The best part is getting people’s reactions on camera.
Ah, planking. It got us thinking about our best planks, which we’ve uploaded here and invite you to do so, too.
No matter what you’re doing, whether planking, Tebowing, cone-ing or falling, keep it ridiculous. The more ludicrous, the better.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident