‘Falling’ – It’s Not So Embarrassing
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It’s all the craze — “falling” in a public place. But the catch is, you have to record yourself tripping, crashing, colliding into things. The best part is getting people’s reactions on camera.
Ah, planking. It got us thinking about our best planks, which we’ve uploaded here and invite you to do so, too.
No matter what you’re doing, whether planking, Tebowing, cone-ing or falling, keep it ridiculous. The more ludicrous, the better.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss