Police ID Victims in Triple Homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police in Kansas City, Missouri, have identified the victims in an apparent triple homicide in a home on the city’s East Side.
Edward Williams, 57, Herschel L. Pike, 42, and Donna M. Pike, 61, were found dead at a home in the 3900 block of Paseo on Monday morning.
Williams, identified as a family friend, was found in the yard of the home, while Herschel Pike and his mother, Donna, were found inside the home.
Neighbors had told police that they heard the sounds of an argument at the house throughout the night.
Officers are investigating the deaths as a triple homicide. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact