Police ID Victims in Triple Homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police in Kansas City, Missouri, have identified the victims in an apparent triple homicide in a home on the city’s East Side.
Edward Williams, 57, Herschel L. Pike, 42, and Donna M. Pike, 61, were found dead at a home in the 3900 block of Paseo on Monday morning.
Williams, identified as a family friend, was found in the yard of the home, while Herschel Pike and his mother, Donna, were found inside the home.
Neighbors had told police that they heard the sounds of an argument at the house throughout the night.
Officers are investigating the deaths as a triple homicide. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"