UMKC School of Dentistry Offers Free Dental Service
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry will offer free services Sunday, March 18 and/or Monday, March 19.
Saturday, January 28 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Limited number of slots available at each half-hour interval until 11 a.m.
Appointment may be scheduled by calling (816) 875-0DDS (0337) or by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify patients must meet ALL of the following criteria, no exceptions will be accepted:
1. Must be over 18 years old
2. Must be in good overall health
3. Must be reliable for attending your appointments
4. Currently not in braces or fixed orthodontics
5. Do not have any dentures of the need for dentures
6. Over 16 teeth with molar back teeth
7. Not currently receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment
8. MUST be available Sunday, March 18 and/or Monday, March 19 for a four-hour a.m. or p.m. session
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor