Students Save School Librarian’s Life
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Students at Piper Elementary are being recognized for their life saving efforts. The school held an assembly on Friday to honor Mrs. Ward’s first grade class.
The librarian had an apparent heart attack while the students were using the library a couple of weeks ago. The kids alerted the school nurse and front office and librarian Linda Hosch survived the episode.
The school’s principal honored the kids for their quick actions and calm response to the emergency. The librarian is at home recovering from the health scare.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet