Students Save School Librarian’s Life
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Students at Piper Elementary are being recognized for their life saving efforts. The school held an assembly on Friday to honor Mrs. Ward’s first grade class.
The librarian had an apparent heart attack while the students were using the library a couple of weeks ago. The kids alerted the school nurse and front office and librarian Linda Hosch survived the episode.
The school’s principal honored the kids for their quick actions and calm response to the emergency. The librarian is at home recovering from the health scare.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering