Program Helping Female Entrepreneurs Start New Businesses
With unemployment running high, more people are starting their own businesses – including women. The Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac program is offering women-only courses specifically designed to help female entrepreneurs’ start or grow their new or existing businesses.
Delena Stout of Brookside Barkery and Michele Markey of the Kauffman Foundation stopped by the Morning Show with more information.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop