Program Helping Female Entrepreneurs Start New Businesses
With unemployment running high, more people are starting their own businesses – including women. The Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac program is offering women-only courses specifically designed to help female entrepreneurs’ start or grow their new or existing businesses.
Delena Stout of Brookside Barkery and Michele Markey of the Kauffman Foundation stopped by the Morning Show with more information.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire