Program Helping Female Entrepreneurs Start New Businesses
With unemployment running high, more people are starting their own businesses – including women. The Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac program is offering women-only courses specifically designed to help female entrepreneurs’ start or grow their new or existing businesses.
Delena Stout of Brookside Barkery and Michele Markey of the Kauffman Foundation stopped by the Morning Show with more information.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong