Breading Cats: Internet Says It’s A Thing
Without the internet, we wouldn’t have planking or owling or Tebowing. The latest, “Is that really a thing?” internet moment for you comes in the form of a cat, wearing a slice of bread. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you “breading.”
Breading involves taking a slice of bread (Gawker says experienced users employ rye or multi-grain bread), cuting a hole in the center of the bread and sticking it on your cat’s head. Kinda like a cut-out at the fair.
The burgeoning trend already has a Facebook page and a write-up from the Herald-Sun in Australia. Gawker thinks the trend is already “so yesterday,” though, saying recent media coverage has dimmed the allure of a picture of a cat with a slice of bread on its head.
We disagree! Breading lives on! Share your breading pictures here.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet