Police Arrest Naked Man Covered in Peanut Butter, Chocolate
LETCHER COUNTY, Kent. — A man was arrested in an eastern Kentucky grocery store last week after police found him naked and covered in peanut butter and chocolate.
According to the report from KAIT TV-8, 22-year-old Andrew Toothman was arrested on January 31 in the Food World IGA near the Virginia border wearing only a pair of black boots.
Police say that an apparently-contrite Toothman had spelled the word “Sorry” on the floor of the store with Nyquil.
Toothman faces burglary, criminal mischief and indecent exposure charges.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit