Royals Pack the Truck for Spring Training
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It may be getting colder outside. But baseball is just around the corner.
The Kansas City Royals packed up Friday morning to leave for their spring training home in Surprise, Ariz.
Major League Baseball says pitchers and catchers must report to Surprise by Monday, Feb. 20. Workouts for pitchers begin Tuesday, Feb. 21. The rest of the team must report by Friday Feb. 24 and begin workouts of the 2012 season on Saturday, Feb 25.
Click here for some pictures of them packing up Friday morning for the long trip!
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"