Children’s Cancer Drug Shortage is Troubling
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Cancer is especially unfair when it strikes children. Now, the fight is becoming more unfair.
There’s a critical shortage for a drug many kids need for a cure. FOX 4 medical reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains that supplies could run out in just a few weeks.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student