- Click here for more information about the Heartbeat Bus, or call 1-800-SIX-TEST (1-800-749-8378)
- Click here for more information about the new dinosaur exhibit “A Step Back in Time” at the Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary. In addition, there will be a fundraising event – “Taste of Chocolate” – for the Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary at Belvoir Winery – 1325 Odd Fellows Road, Liberty, MO 64068
5-9 pm Art Show and Sale; meet the artists. Call 816-781-8598 for information and reservations. Fee: $15/person-$20/couple.
- For more information about MOCSA, click here. If you have been sexually assaulted, you can call their 24-hour crisis hotline in Missouri at (816)531-0233 or in Kansas at (913)642-0233.
- Click here for information about Down Syndrome Support
- A fundraiser will be held for David King and family on Saturday, Feb. 18 at the VFW Post in downtown Lee’s Summit. It’s located at 329 SE Douglas. A breakfast and bake sale will be held from 8am til 11 am — $6 donation
Silent auction and hotdogs and hamburgers at 2 pm
Dinner and entrance to evening entertainment — $15 (Entertainment includes Country Rick and the Barnyard Playboys from 3 to 5:30 pm and Saddle Brook from 7 to 10 pm. Donations can be sent to the David King Fund at Bank of Lee’s Summit in Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Click here to order your own copy of “Whispers of Death: The Nightmare that Lasted a Lifetime” by Vietnam veteran John W. Nash.
- Additional information at the medical center’s website: www.kansascity.va.gov or the medical center’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VAKansasCity
- Click here for more information on a Missouri Toy company that has captured the attention of Hollywood’s elite.
- Click here for more information about refunds on Boulevard’s Chocolate Ale.
- Click here for Alyssa Howe’s Facebook page.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.