Woman Plans to Pay it Forward to Fire Victims
BRAYMER, Mo. — A Braymer, Mo. woman is paying it forward to a family who lost everything in a house fire.
Danielle and Daniel Pennington lost everything in a fire on Saturday morning. Now, Angie Ewing wants to help them. Ewing was attacked by a bulldog in early February.
Ewing wants to give back to a community that supported her through a tough time. After hearing about the fire, she decided to give all her donations from a March 17th benefit to the Penningtons.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom