Woman Plans to Pay it Forward to Fire Victims
BRAYMER, Mo. — A Braymer, Mo. woman is paying it forward to a family who lost everything in a house fire.
Danielle and Daniel Pennington lost everything in a fire on Saturday morning. Now, Angie Ewing wants to help them. Ewing was attacked by a bulldog in early February.
Ewing wants to give back to a community that supported her through a tough time. After hearing about the fire, she decided to give all her donations from a March 17th benefit to the Penningtons.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter