Woman Plans to Pay it Forward to Fire Victims
BRAYMER, Mo. — A Braymer, Mo. woman is paying it forward to a family who lost everything in a house fire.
Danielle and Daniel Pennington lost everything in a fire on Saturday morning. Now, Angie Ewing wants to help them. Ewing was attacked by a bulldog in early February.
Ewing wants to give back to a community that supported her through a tough time. After hearing about the fire, she decided to give all her donations from a March 17th benefit to the Penningtons.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'