Woman Plans to Pay it Forward to Fire Victims
BRAYMER, Mo. — A Braymer, Mo. woman is paying it forward to a family who lost everything in a house fire.
Danielle and Daniel Pennington lost everything in a fire on Saturday morning. Now, Angie Ewing wants to help them. Ewing was attacked by a bulldog in early February.
Ewing wants to give back to a community that supported her through a tough time. After hearing about the fire, she decided to give all her donations from a March 17th benefit to the Penningtons.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering