Jennifer Lopez’s Oscar Nip-Slip — or Not?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The dreaded nip-slip. Loathed by women, cheered by men.
People are debating whether Jennifer Lopez’s breast played peek-a-boo Sunday night at the Oscars.
Many say yes. Her stylist says no.
It wouldn’t be the first nip-slip for J-Lo. And it probably won’t be the last. But who’s keeping count? No one needs to, really. That’s because JLo’s peek-a-boo playing boop now has its own Twitter account, which will keep inquiring minds informed of its status, whereabouts and other surprise appearances.
It apparently has a sense of humor, too.
So everyone…what'd you think? How do I look? Who am I wearing you ask? J-Lo…thanks for asking—
(@JLosNipple) February 27, 2012
What other celebrities have accidentally revealed their unmentionables? Some include Janet Jackson, Kirsten Dunst, Tara Reid, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings