PICTURES: Branson Tornado Damage
BRANSON, Mo. — A tornado tore through the Missouri tourist town of Branson, Mo., early Wednesday morning, causing extensive damage and numerous injuries.
At least 41 people were injured. Taney County Emergency Manager Chris Berndt said some mobile homes were destroyed and there were reports of numbers large trees and power lines down by the storm.
The tornado also heavily damaged a number of Branson’s famous theatres along the the Highway 76 strip.Submit Your Photo
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident