Elderly Man Accused of “Violating” Pig in School Barn
DAVIS, Okla. — Authorities in Murray County, Oklahoma, have charged a 77-year-old man for violating a show pig at an agriculture barn located on the property of Davis Public Schools.
According to KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City, court documents state Jimmy “Hawkeye” Jeter of Davis was caught on surveillance video inside the barn. Authorities allege that Jeter “walked into the pen, unzipped his pants, appeared to pull something out of his pants, then bent over the gilt (female pig).”
During an interview with investigators, documents state Jeter, “said he was not trying to poison the gilt” and stated, “I just stuck my finger up her private. That’s all I did.”
Authorities say Jeter admitted he “poured corn out to hold the gilt still” and that he had done this sort of thing before “in the early 70s.”
Court documents state Jeter also admitted that he got sexual gratification from the incident.
Jeter was arrested and charged with detestable and abominable crime against nature.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering