Metro Man Killed at Own Bachelor Party
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a Northland bachelor party turned deadly early Sunday morning.
Jacob Jarozewski, who would have celebrated his 26th birthday on Monday, was killed at his own bachelor party at a home on a cul-de-sac near North 110th Terrace early Sunday morning.
According to police, a man is in custody after he and Jarozewski got into a fight at the party.
Authorities have released few details about the incident, but it has left neighbors in the area feeling uneasy.
“I thought how sad that someone’s lost their life over this,” said Kim Dickerson. “I don’t know what the circumstances are, but it’s very sad.”
Police have not released any details about the man in custody in connection to the death.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370