Metro Program Helping Breast Cancer Survivors
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Nearly two and a half million Americans are breast cancer survivors, and programs are springing up to help them live well during and after cancer treatment.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean has more about the “WELL” program at St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City.
To vote for the WELL Program at St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City in the the national Pink Well Challenge, go to www.pinkwell.org.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'