Rural Missouri Cop Busted for Cocaine
CARROLLTON, Mo. — A Carrollton Police officer has been arrested and charged with drug possession.
Rob Wesley Bakert, 34, faces one charge of felony drug possession after he was found with what authorities say is cocaine in his personal vehicle while he was still in uniform. He was taken to the Saline County Jail, where he is being held in lieu of $7,500 cash bond.
Bakert has been on the Carrollton Police force since September of 2011.
Carrollton Police Chief Donny King says that Bakert has been suspended without pay pending a termination hearing next Monday.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too