PICTURES: The Worst Baseball Cards in History
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The grass is green, the infield has been rolled and the hot dogs have been cooking since… well… last September, probably. It can only mean one thing: Major League Baseball’s opening day is just around the corner.
And if it’s baseball season, that means it’s time for baseball cards. But as many big leaguers have discovered, having your face on a baseball card can sometimes be a mixed blessing.
Here is a sampling of some of the less-than-iconic trading cards in baseball history.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor