Woman Educates Others About Being “Rare”
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The challenges for someone with a rare disease can go well beyond what you see on the outside.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean says an Overland Park woman is educating others and helping those who have her rare condition called Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome.
For more information click here.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss