Woman Educates Others About Being “Rare”
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The challenges for someone with a rare disease can go well beyond what you see on the outside.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean says an Overland Park woman is educating others and helping those who have her rare condition called Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome.
For more information click here.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet