Man Killed in KCK Industrial Accident
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Authorities are investigating after a man was killed in an industrial accident at a Kansas City, Kansas, manufacturing business on Tuesday.
According to the KCK Fire Department, a worker at Harlan Manufacturing was assembling a piece of equipment on Tuesday afternoon when part of it fell, hitting and killing him. Authorities have not released the identity of the man, said to be in his early sixties.
There were no other injuries reported in the incident. The investigation has been turned over to OSHA.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'