Man Killed in KCK Industrial Accident
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Authorities are investigating after a man was killed in an industrial accident at a Kansas City, Kansas, manufacturing business on Tuesday.
According to the KCK Fire Department, a worker at Harlan Manufacturing was assembling a piece of equipment on Tuesday afternoon when part of it fell, hitting and killing him. Authorities have not released the identity of the man, said to be in his early sixties.
There were no other injuries reported in the incident. The investigation has been turned over to OSHA.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering