From the noses of WWII-era bombers to the calendars on the wall of your local auto mechanic, pin-ups are a definitive slice of Americana. But what if – instead of a beautiful, buxom woman – the models were…well…the diametric opposite?
That’s the theme of a humorous set of images by photographer Rion Sabean, who took some classic sexy pin-up poses and managed to make them about as unsexy as humanly possible.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter