From the noses of WWII-era bombers to the calendars on the wall of your local auto mechanic, pin-ups are a definitive slice of Americana. But what if – instead of a beautiful, buxom woman – the models were…well…the diametric opposite?
That’s the theme of a humorous set of images by photographer Rion Sabean, who took some classic sexy pin-up poses and managed to make them about as unsexy as humanly possible.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong