Missing Iraq War Vet Located in Illinois
DESOTO, Kan. — Mathew Scott Flowers, 28, missing for two days from his DeSoto home, has been found safe in Illinois. According to Olathe police, Flowers left Kansas voluntarily and was not in any danger.
Authorities said his family was concerned for his safety due to an injury he suffered during his tour of duty that requires him to take medication.
The sheriff’s office said it thanks everyone for their assistance in locating Flowers.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet