Missing Iraq War Vet Located in Illinois
DESOTO, Kan. — Mathew Scott Flowers, 28, missing for two days from his DeSoto home, has been found safe in Illinois. According to Olathe police, Flowers left Kansas voluntarily and was not in any danger.
Authorities said his family was concerned for his safety due to an injury he suffered during his tour of duty that requires him to take medication.
The sheriff’s office said it thanks everyone for their assistance in locating Flowers.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'