Three People Charged in Rural Missouri Beating Case
BARNETT, Mo. — Three people are in jail after allegedly tying up and assaulting a man in a small Missouri town.
Kirk D. Bishop, 50, of Eldon, Mo., Junior W. Stone, 53, and Shannon Stone, 43, both of Barnett have been charged with first-degree assault, felonious restraint and armed criminal action in the alleged assault on a 24-year-old man.
The suspects are in custody in the Morgan County Jail in lieu of $150,000 cash-only bond.
According to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to Barnett on a report of a man screaming for help. They found the alleged victim suffering from multiple injuries to various parts of his body and his hands tied together.
The alleged victim told authorities that he had been held in a Barnett residence against his will and assaulted by two men and a woman.
Authorities say that further investigation led to the suspects.
- Police find the bodies of 7 deceased infants inside woman's home
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- Mother of 14-year-old killed in hate crime gives touching statement about her son and father
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- Man known to FBI, Frazier Cross Jr. suspected of hate crime murders of three people