Students Remember Classmate by Bringing New Life to Garden
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — Twelve years ago, Glendale Elementary School kindergartner Jake Robel was killed in a carjacking incident, and his grief-stricken classmates dedicated a garden in his memory.
Now, his classmates – all high school seniors – have returned to bring new life to the garden to show that they haven’t forgotten the boy they once knew.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with the report.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong