Students Remember Classmate by Bringing New Life to Garden
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — Twelve years ago, Glendale Elementary School kindergartner Jake Robel was killed in a carjacking incident, and his grief-stricken classmates dedicated a garden in his memory.
Now, his classmates – all high school seniors – have returned to bring new life to the garden to show that they haven’t forgotten the boy they once knew.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with the report.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop