Addict at 15, Prostitute at 19, Mom and Student at 26
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Robyn Potter says she started off in a family where it was O.K. to drink or smoke pot. Then she says when she was 15 years old, a boyfriend introduced her parents to methamphetamine, and that’s when she says her life started to spiral out of control.
Fox 4′s Abby Eden and Photojournalist Matthew Hensley spoke to Robyn Potter about how she made the transition from meth addict, to crack addict, to prostitute, to a woman who is choosing every day to make her life better.
Robyn Potter is now working on her G.E.D., and she wants to become a drug counselor. More than anything, though, she wants to be a better mom for her two year-old daughter, Neveah. Robyn hopes her daughter never follows the path
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too