Youth Worker to Return to Court to Face Rape Charge
MARSHALL, Mo. — A Marshall, Mo., woman is out on bond after she was arrested on May 9, on charges of sexual misconduct involving a boy under the age of 17.
Dusty McGrew, 31, of Marshall, Mo., has been charged with statutory rape and statutory sodomy for relations she allegedly had with a juvenile boy.
According to the probable cause, McGrew met the boy while working at Butterfield Youth Services. According to several witnesses, McGrew and the boy reportedly had sex on several occasions in a variety of locations, including in her car and at a park. According to the probable cause, other juvenile boys would also be in the car while McGrew and the boy had sex. According to one of those boys, McGrew, sitting in the backseat with the juvenile, would place a jacket stretching from the driver-side head rest to the passenger-side head rest, preventing the other boys from seeing the activity.
McGrew’s bond was set at $15,000 on one count and $1,000 on the other. She is scheduled to be back in court for her arraignment on May 23.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'