Youth Worker to Return to Court to Face Rape Charge
MARSHALL, Mo. — A Marshall, Mo., woman is out on bond after she was arrested on May 9, on charges of sexual misconduct involving a boy under the age of 17.
Dusty McGrew, 31, of Marshall, Mo., has been charged with statutory rape and statutory sodomy for relations she allegedly had with a juvenile boy.
According to the probable cause, McGrew met the boy while working at Butterfield Youth Services. According to several witnesses, McGrew and the boy reportedly had sex on several occasions in a variety of locations, including in her car and at a park. According to the probable cause, other juvenile boys would also be in the car while McGrew and the boy had sex. According to one of those boys, McGrew, sitting in the backseat with the juvenile, would place a jacket stretching from the driver-side head rest to the passenger-side head rest, preventing the other boys from seeing the activity.
McGrew’s bond was set at $15,000 on one count and $1,000 on the other. She is scheduled to be back in court for her arraignment on May 23.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins