Youth Worker to Return to Court to Face Rape Charge
MARSHALL, Mo. — A Marshall, Mo., woman is out on bond after she was arrested on May 9, on charges of sexual misconduct involving a boy under the age of 17.
Dusty McGrew, 31, of Marshall, Mo., has been charged with statutory rape and statutory sodomy for relations she allegedly had with a juvenile boy.
According to the probable cause, McGrew met the boy while working at Butterfield Youth Services. According to several witnesses, McGrew and the boy reportedly had sex on several occasions in a variety of locations, including in her car and at a park. According to the probable cause, other juvenile boys would also be in the car while McGrew and the boy had sex. According to one of those boys, McGrew, sitting in the backseat with the juvenile, would place a jacket stretching from the driver-side head rest to the passenger-side head rest, preventing the other boys from seeing the activity.
McGrew’s bond was set at $15,000 on one count and $1,000 on the other. She is scheduled to be back in court for her arraignment on May 23.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering