Hyvee: Tutti-Frutti Muesli
Tutti-Frutti Muesli — From EatingWell
Muesli mixed with yogurt and fruit packs in the nutrition and satisfies all morning long.
1 serving, 1-1/4 cups | Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened muesli (see Note)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or pure maple syrup
- Stir together yogurt, blueberries, apple, banana, muesli and honey (or maple syrup) to taste in a bowl.
Nutrition Per serving : 291 Calories; 4 g Fat; 0 g Sat; 0 g Mono; 2 mg Cholesterol; 60 g Carbohydrates; 12 g Protein; 7 g Fiber; 96 mg Sodium; 536 mg Potassium
Note: Muesli is a combination of uncooked rolled oats, fruit, nuts and/or seeds popular in Switzerland. Look for it with other cereals or in the bulk section in well-stocked supermarkets or natural-foods stores.