George Brett Turns to Twitter to Find Missing Dog
MISSION HILLS, Kan. — After George Brett’s beloved dog Charlie took off during Wednesday night’s storm, the famed baseball player turned to Twitter for help.
Brett sought out his followers and asked them to keep an eye out the black Labradoodle. Brett even offered an award, saying the finder could choose his winnings — within reason.
Shortly before 8:30 Wednesday morning, Brett tweeted that Charlie had been found, but he did not indicate how or where the large hairy hound was located.
We got him! Thank you for all the support! It is so touching to see how many people care! You all were a big help! Thank you—
George Brett (@GeorgeHBrett) May 30, 2012
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter