KCK Police Search for Suspect in Woman’s Death
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Authorities have identified the woman found dead by her roommate in a Kansas City, Kansas, home on Wednesday, and are looking for a suspect in her death.
Police say that the body of Sharon D. Nero, 43, was found by her roommate on Wednesday morning in a house in the 1500 block of North 28th Street. According to police, her death is classified as a homicide.
Authorities say that they are looking for 44-year-old Timothy W. Webb in connection to Nero’s death. He was last seen driving a four-door 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic with tinted windows, displaying Missouri tag UG1-P3W.
The suspect has family and friends in the metropolitan area as well as in Houston, Texas and Louisiana, police say.
The Kansas City, Kansas Police Department’s Major Case Unit is encouraging anyone with information regarding the incident and or the whereabouts of the suspect to please call 913-573-6020 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store