Clinic Helps Survivors of Childhood Cancer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — More kids who battle cancer are surviving,as now eight out of ten survive. FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean says the Survive and Thrive Program at Children’s Mercy Hospital is helping survivors deal with all the long-term physical, mental and emotional effects of cancer and treatment.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins