Problem Solvers: Obscure law nearly gets antique car collector arrested
GARDNER, Kan. — An antique car lover is upset about an obscure Kansas regulation that almost got him in trouble with the law.
Robert Cook is a mechanic and antique car owner in Gardner, Kan. He said he’s frustrated for being accused of breaking a law that not one but police seem to know exists. After a run-in with a Kansas State Trooper, Cook called the FOX 4 Problem Solvers for help.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store