Sealants Can Prevent Extensive Dental Work
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Something simple can help protect kids’ permanent teeth from decay and need for filling or more extensive dental work. FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean says a new report finds about three out of four kids are not getting that protection for their teeth.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435