Hy-Vee Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
Serves 4 (1 popsicle each).
- ¾ cup diced fresh strawberries
- 3 kiwi, peeled and diced, divided
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt
- ¾ cup skim or low-fat milk
- 4 (5-ounce) paper or plastic cups, ice cube tray or popsicle mold
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Combine ½ cup diced strawberries, 2 diced kiwi, yogurt and milk in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into cups or ice cube tray.
- Evenly distribute remaining ¼ cup of diced strawberries and remaining diced kiwi into the filled cups or ice cube tray
- Cover with foil and freeze for 2 hours
- Remove from freezer and insert popsicle sticks through the center of the foil on each popsicle
- Freeze for an additional 6 hours or until firm
- To serve, remove foil and peel away paper cups or gently twist frozen popsicles out of the ice cube tray or plastic mold