Student Brightens the Lives of the Metro’s Blind
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Each year, college students from across the country get noticed for their work within the community through the Newman Civic Fellows Award.
This year, the award went to Park University student Taylor Whipple for her volunteer work with the Kansas State School for the Blind.
Fox four’s Terra Hall is working for you with how the sophomore uses her psychology and music training to help visually impaired students gain strength and self confidence.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong