Rodney King Found Dead in Pool
RIALTO, Calif. – Rodney King, best known for being beaten by police during the riots in Los Angeles in 1991 is dead. According to TMZ, King’s fiancée found him dead at the bottom of a pool on Sunday morning in Rialito, Calif.
Police sources tell TMZ they responded to a call at 5:25 a.m. King was removed from the pool and CPR was attempted but he was unable to be revived.
Emergency responders pronounced King dead at 6:11 a.m. Law enforcement sources say Rialto police will open a drowning investigation.
King was 47-years-old.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins