Royals Send RHP O’Sullivan to Blue Jays for Cash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Royals traded minor league pitcher Sean O’Sullivan to the Toronto Blue Jays in exchange for cash, the team announced on Thursday.
The right-handed O’Sullivan, 24, was 5-4 with a 6.75 ERA in 17 appearances, including five starts, for Triple-A Omaha in 2012.
O’Sullivan pitched in the Major Leagues with the Los Angeles Angels and Royals from 2009-2011, compiling a 10-14 record with a 6.13 ERA in 43 games (34 starts).
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom