Rob Riggle, Jason Sudeikis Visit Children’s Mercy Hospital
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Although big names in Hollywood, Rob Riggle and Jason Sudeikis keep their big hearts at home in Kansas City. Promoting their third annual Big Slick Poker Tournament benefiting Children’s Mercy Hospital, the funny duo sat down to answer questions at play a few games with some of the kids at the hospital.
For more information about the tournament, to be held Friday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24, click here.Submit Your Photo
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire